Companion Pet Hospital opened its doors in the historic South Philly neighborhood of Pennsport in 2009 with Dr. Corinne Majeska and her husband, Joshua Weber, as practice managers. Dedicated to limiting their environmental impact, the Philadelphia-native couple assembled a team of experts to ensure that every aspect of building the clinic met their sustainability requirements. Today, our state-of-the-art pet hospital remains green and is home to five highly skilled veterinarians and over 20 caring staff members.
We are a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive healthcare and grooming services to companion animals in Philadelphia and surrounding areas. We are proudly recognized as a Fear Free Certified Practice and have been named a Cat-Friendly Practice by the American Association of Feline Practitioners. Our team offers various medical, surgical, and dental services in our conveniently located veterinary clinic. With an in-house pharmacy, laboratory, and digital radiology services, our facility offers complete health care for your pets.
Our staff is committed to providing quality care at every stage of your pet’s life. From early detection and treatment of conditions and diseases to surgical intervention, we are here for you and your four-legged family members. At Companion Pet Hospital, you can expect exceptional care delivered with compassion.
Our Mission and Core Values
Companion Pet Hospital is dedicated to our clients, our patients, and our environment; our clients should be treated as welcome guests, our patients should receive the best care we can offer, and we should limit our environmental impact as much as possible. We strive to achieve this through:
- Use intention in our actions and words
- Stay aware of the impact that we have on ourselves and others
- Maintain self-awareness and self-care
- Use Fear-Free and Cat-Friendly Certified practices
- Our hospital was constructed using reused and recycled materials wherever possible
- Paperless as much as possible
- Practice quality medicine
- Maintain professionalism and efficiency
- Engage in our community
- Practice kindness, patience, and understanding with our patients, clients, and each other